Thursday, July 20, 2006

Anyone want to chime in on the ONLY veto so far in President Bush's tenure?

I find it interesting that this is the first Veto that Pres Bush has issued since day one in office. I do not really care about the topic of the Veto, just that I think he should have probably vetoed other things in the last 6 years. Only now does he veto something that everyone knew he would veto, and he knew that the House and Senate could not override that veto. Not going out on that limb too far now, are we? For a president that has been balls out since day one, not caring at all about the opinion of his presidency, I find it hard to believe that this is veto # 1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have stopped watching the news lately, so I am not sure what is going on. Too damn depressing to watch consistantly.